Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford are 'the perfect couple'
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The childhood friends – who reunited after Carey's pal Jake Gyllenhaal took her to a private Mumford & Sons gig in Nashville two years ago - married in April 2012 and Carey's 'Drive' director Nicolas Winding Refn says they are soulmates.
He told Vogue‘s May 2013 issue: “Marcus is a lovely man. Carey’s the real thing. To me they’re like the perfect couple.”
Although they wed a year ago, Carey admitted they have been so busy that they haven't managed to move all of their belongings into their new London home.
She said: “I still haven’t moved everything into my grown-up house.”
While her personal life is flourishing, so too is 27-year-old Carey's professional life and 'The Great Gatsby' actress revealed she is still shocked by her success in Hollywood.
She explained: “It’s unsettling that you get exactly what you wanted. Not like some version of it, not a slightly lesser version of it, but exactly. You’re like: This is weird. It is weird.”
While Carey landed the role of Daisy Buchanan opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Baz Luhrmann's new adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic book, waiting to find out was agony.
She said:“I was trying to be cool, but oh, it was horrible. It was terrifying, the suspense. I was winding down on shooting 'Drive', so I wasn’t working that much, just waiting around for the phone to ring and for me to be disappointed.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...