Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Captain America's' Chris Evans is going bald
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2011 at 09:44 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
He told E! news: "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair.
"The fear is this [role] can span 10 years so I can be doing this character until I'm 40. I'm supposed to be like this superior human. He can't be balding. How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?"
Although he can't control his hair loss, Chris revealed he is a gym addict and feels like "s**t" if he doesn't work out almost every day.
He said: "It's a lot more than I'd like it to be, but you know, if I miss three or four days, I feel like s**t.
"Last year, I got into running and I was like, 'I'm going to start running' and then I would run on the treadmill and feel great. But I'll get too thin. I lose weight so quickly."