Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Captain America' star Chris Evans has had “too much fun” shooting sex scenes
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 at 09:21 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
The ‘Captain America’ actor always tries to make his co-stars laugh when shooting intimate moments, but admits filming raunchy footage doesn’t always go well.
He said: “It depends on the person. I’ve done bedroom scenes where the other person isn’t comfortable and it’s tricky.
“I try to make people laugh. You have to laugh or you’ll cry. But yeah, some of those scenes have been awkward. But then again, some have been way too much fun.”
The 29-year-old star recently shot a campaign with Evan Rachel Wood for Gucci Guilty fragrance and they had a great time working together.
He added: “Evan is such an easy girl to get on with. She’s so comfortable and natural. She’s like the coolest girl on the planet. I mean, we had to get pretty physical.”