Camila Alves McConaughey claims she no longer has ‘the typical model body’
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Camila & Matthew McConaughey|
The Brazilian model, who has three children, Levi, five, Vida, three, and Livingston, eight months, with her actor husband Matthew McConaughey, 43, says her body has completely changed since she became a mother but she is embracing her new curves.
The 30-year-old beauty told People magazine: "I am definitely way curvier. My waist used to be tiny. I just saw a picture of Miley Cyrus with a little crop top and low pants and I'm like that was me growing up in Brazil!
"I had the typical model body. But after babies it changed. I look more like a woman. Even Matthew has seen that change in me and he's completely okay with it. It's evolution.
"The mistake that women make these days is trying to chase their youth. In my 20s I wanted to be hot, now I want to be healthy."
Camila insists she is too busy to focus on her changing shape as she launched her new fashion line Muxo on U.S. shopping network QVC last Friday.
She said: "I'm dedicated to my family, my husband, my kids. I have a business and I want to help others when I can. So that's where I'm standing right now."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...