Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Cameron Diaz enjoys evening with pals Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 03:05 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The 'Bad Teacher' actress joined her long-time friend and the Coldplay singer in Los Angeles' upmarket Brentwood neighborhood as the trio indulged in sushi and drinks while they chatted to each other.
Following the meal, Cameron drove off in her Aston Martin car, while Gwyneth and Chris – who have been married since 2003 and have two children, Apple, eight and six-year-old Moses – drove home in their own motor after a rare night out of being photographed together.
Cameron and Gwyneth were spotted laughing and joking with each other when the 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' star had her arm draped over the 'Iron Man' actress' neck while Chris walked behind the pair.
According to reports, Gwyneth and Cameron have grown even closer in recent months as Gwyneth has set her sights on trying to find a perfect man for the 40-year-old beauty.
A source recently explained: "Gwyneth is a nurturer. Cameron is bummed about being single, so Gwyneth sees her as a project. She's trying to set her up with guys!"