Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Cameron Diaz enjoys evening with pals Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 03:05 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'Bad Teacher' actress joined her long-time friend and the Coldplay singer in Los Angeles' upmarket Brentwood neighborhood as the trio indulged in sushi and drinks while they chatted to each other.
Following the meal, Cameron drove off in her Aston Martin car, while Gwyneth and Chris – who have been married since 2003 and have two children, Apple, eight and six-year-old Moses – drove home in their own motor after a rare night out of being photographed together.
Cameron and Gwyneth were spotted laughing and joking with each other when the 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' star had her arm draped over the 'Iron Man' actress' neck while Chris walked behind the pair.
According to reports, Gwyneth and Cameron have grown even closer in recent months as Gwyneth has set her sights on trying to find a perfect man for the 40-year-old beauty.
A source recently explained: "Gwyneth is a nurturer. Cameron is bummed about being single, so Gwyneth sees her as a project. She's trying to set her up with guys!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...