Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Cameron Diaz enjoys evening with pals Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 03:05 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The 'Bad Teacher' actress joined her long-time friend and the Coldplay singer in Los Angeles' upmarket Brentwood neighborhood as the trio indulged in sushi and drinks while they chatted to each other.
Following the meal, Cameron drove off in her Aston Martin car, while Gwyneth and Chris – who have been married since 2003 and have two children, Apple, eight and six-year-old Moses – drove home in their own motor after a rare night out of being photographed together.
Cameron and Gwyneth were spotted laughing and joking with each other when the 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' star had her arm draped over the 'Iron Man' actress' neck while Chris walked behind the pair.
According to reports, Gwyneth and Cameron have grown even closer in recent months as Gwyneth has set her sights on trying to find a perfect man for the 40-year-old beauty.
A source recently explained: "Gwyneth is a nurturer. Cameron is bummed about being single, so Gwyneth sees her as a project. She's trying to set her up with guys!"