Bruce Willis saved Gerard Butler from an 'annoying woman'
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Olympus Has Fallen poster starring Butler|
The 'Olympus Has Fallen' actor was locked in a one-sided conversation with a rambling female at the Oscars after party earlier this year and he was thrilled when the 'Die Hard' legend intervened and rescued him from the awkward situation.
He said: "Bruce Willis, I love him. He's a bad-ass and so smart, yet so raw. He always has that glint in his eye and that curled-up smile on the side of his mouth.
"We were at an Oscars party this year and this incredibly annoying woman would not shut up. He came over and grabbed me and said he had something to tell me. Of course, I was thinking, 'Wow, Bruce Willis! This is going to be really important.' But he said, 'I was just coming to rescue you from that girl.' I said, 'You are the f**king dude, man! I love you.' "
Despite being a tough guy on screen in the action blockbuster, Gerard says he doesn't share any qualities with his world-saving character.
He admitted: "I am cowardly and a whiner."
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...