Brooke Mueller must submit to random drug testing if she wants to regain custody of her sons
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Charlie Sheen's former wife lost custody of their four-year-old twins Bob and Max – who are currently being cared for by Charlie's other ex, Denise Richards - during her latest rehab stint and will have to agree to the drug tests, parenting classes and monitoring supervision in order to get them back.
According to RadarOnline: “The Los Angeles County of Department of Children &; Family Services has prepared a laundry list of things Brooke must do before the agency can sign off on her retaining custody of the twins. After Brooke is formally discharged from her rehab facility, she must immediately give her contact information to a drug testing company. She can expect to be randomly drug tested at least twice a week.
“If she fails to appear for the drug test, it will be considered a dirty test. She will need to take parenting classes, and successfully complete, and provide proof that she is going to 12-step meetings at least once a week. Her visitation with the twins will be strictly monitored by a social worker. In short, Brooke will have to jump through hoops to get the boys back.”
A custody hearing is scheduled for the end of July and according to the insider, “there is absolutely no guarantee that Brooke will get custody back of the twins. They are thriving in Denise’s care, and Brooke must show a drastic change and commitment to her sobriety”.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...