Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Britney Spears rep hits back at The Wanted over alleged 'false allegations'
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:49 AM
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
|Britney Spears battles with The Wanted|
Siva Kaneswaren, Tom Parker, Max George, Jay McGuiness and Nathan Sykes claimed the star's management asked them to face a wall while she emerged from her dressing room.
However her spokesperson has brandished the 'Warzone' singers' comments as "false claims".
They told E!: "What's even more interesting than the false allegations they made is the fact that they have claimed to be picked on by two female popstars in just a few days.
"Look out Lady GaGa - there are still three days left this week."
The band labeled Christina Aguilera "a bitch" after meeting her backstage on The Voice USA, where they claim she refused to speak to them.
Max told 92.3 NOW FM: "She was a bit scary to be honest."
Tom added: "She's a total bitch! She might not be a bitch in real life but to us she was a bitch. She just sat there and didn't speak to us."
Nathan explained: "She might have been in a bad mood that day - didn't she completely par Justin Bieber as well? He went in for a hug and she was like, 'Get away from me'."