Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Britain's Got Talent' star Susan Boyle is on the look-out for a man
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 09:46 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
The 'I Dreamed A Dream' singer - who famously claimed she'd never been kissed - is keen to find a boyfriend so has been begging her friends to set her up on dates.
A source said: "Susan had hoped her fame would bring her luck in finding a boyfriend, but sadly, that hasn't been the case.
"Her ideal man would be a Donny Osmond type - someone who is well-groomed, tanned and dresses classically. It's also important to her that he has a strong love of family and moral fortitude. And he must adore cats."
Susan - who shot to fame after competing on UK TV show 'Britain's Got Talent' in 2009 - recently said she wants to find someone special to share her life with but insists she wouldn't be too upset if she remains single.
She said: "Of course I'd like that special someone in my life, but I'm not going to let a man define me.
I've done pretty well over the past 51 years without one but it would be nice."