Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Britain's Got Talent' star Susan Boyle is on the look-out for a man
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 09:46 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The 'I Dreamed A Dream' singer - who famously claimed she'd never been kissed - is keen to find a boyfriend so has been begging her friends to set her up on dates.
A source said: "Susan had hoped her fame would bring her luck in finding a boyfriend, but sadly, that hasn't been the case.
"Her ideal man would be a Donny Osmond type - someone who is well-groomed, tanned and dresses classically. It's also important to her that he has a strong love of family and moral fortitude. And he must adore cats."
Susan - who shot to fame after competing on UK TV show 'Britain's Got Talent' in 2009 - recently said she wants to find someone special to share her life with but insists she wouldn't be too upset if she remains single.
She said: "Of course I'd like that special someone in my life, but I'm not going to let a man define me.
I've done pretty well over the past 51 years without one but it would be nice."