Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Britain's Got Talent' star Susan Boyle is on the look-out for a man
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 09:46 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'I Dreamed A Dream' singer - who famously claimed she'd never been kissed - is keen to find a boyfriend so has been begging her friends to set her up on dates.
A source said: "Susan had hoped her fame would bring her luck in finding a boyfriend, but sadly, that hasn't been the case.
"Her ideal man would be a Donny Osmond type - someone who is well-groomed, tanned and dresses classically. It's also important to her that he has a strong love of family and moral fortitude. And he must adore cats."
Susan - who shot to fame after competing on UK TV show 'Britain's Got Talent' in 2009 - recently said she wants to find someone special to share her life with but insists she wouldn't be too upset if she remains single.
She said: "Of course I'd like that special someone in my life, but I'm not going to let a man define me.
I've done pretty well over the past 51 years without one but it would be nice."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...