Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Britain's Got Talent' star Susan Boyle once had a secret lover
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 03:06 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The 51-year-old singer - who famously claimed she had never been kissed when she first appeared on talent show 'Britain's Got Talent' - has admitted she did have a relationship with a man but things ended badly between them, leaving her very upset.
Speaking about ABBA's song 'The Winner Takes It All', which she has recorded for her new album 'Standing Ovation', she said: "It reminds me of a relationship I once had and this made me tearful when I had to sing it."
Last year, Susan - who was catapulted into the limelight in 2009 after appearing on 'Britain's Got Talent' - revealed she was desperate to find a boyfriend as she would someone to share her life with.
She said: "I'm on my own quite a lot and that special person hasn't come along yet. I've had a few offers in the post and, let me tell you, some of them are beauties.
"And some of the photographs I've been sent - oh my God! Let's just say they were not suitable for me. Only Donny Osmond has really caught my eye - but he's spoken for!"