Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Britain's Duchess of Cambridge's perfect evening involves cooking for her husband
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:52 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Kate Middleton watching the Olympics|
A source told Vanity Fair magazine: "Some might say it's a little dull, but they love it. I saw William recently and he is so happy.
"They've grown out of clubbing and have no interest in parties. They just enjoy being together at home."
Another pal added: "Kate was on the King's Road not so long ago carrying a shopping bag with chicken in it that she was taking home to cook for William's supper. That's their idea of the perfect night."
The whole royal family is said to be delighted with how things are going at the moment as a result of the nuptials.
Another insider added: "There's a happiness in the House of Windsor generally at the moment for the first time ever. Charles and Camilla are genuinely happy. William is happy because Charles is troubled less and he has Kate to share his future with."