Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Britain's Duchess of Cambridge's perfect evening involves cooking for her husband
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:52 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Kate Middleton watching the Olympics|
A source told Vanity Fair magazine: "Some might say it's a little dull, but they love it. I saw William recently and he is so happy.
"They've grown out of clubbing and have no interest in parties. They just enjoy being together at home."
Another pal added: "Kate was on the King's Road not so long ago carrying a shopping bag with chicken in it that she was taking home to cook for William's supper. That's their idea of the perfect night."
The whole royal family is said to be delighted with how things are going at the moment as a result of the nuptials.
Another insider added: "There's a happiness in the House of Windsor generally at the moment for the first time ever. Charles and Camilla are genuinely happy. William is happy because Charles is troubled less and he has Kate to share his future with."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...