Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Britain's Duchess of Cambridge's perfect evening involves cooking for her husband
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:52 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Kate Middleton watching the Olympics|
A source told Vanity Fair magazine: "Some might say it's a little dull, but they love it. I saw William recently and he is so happy.
"They've grown out of clubbing and have no interest in parties. They just enjoy being together at home."
Another pal added: "Kate was on the King's Road not so long ago carrying a shopping bag with chicken in it that she was taking home to cook for William's supper. That's their idea of the perfect night."
The whole royal family is said to be delighted with how things are going at the moment as a result of the nuptials.
Another insider added: "There's a happiness in the House of Windsor generally at the moment for the first time ever. Charles and Camilla are genuinely happy. William is happy because Charles is troubled less and he has Kate to share his future with."