Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Brit tabloids report 'Susan Boyles over in mop scene at airport'
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 at 09:45 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The British tabloids are falling over themselves this morning to report that "Susan Boyles over at airport."
According to the Sun Susan "sparked complaints from travellers on Tuesday after she reportedly began singing into a mop in a bizarre scene at London's Heathrow Airport."
Really? Singing into a mop? What's wrong with that?
Susan was waiting in the first class lounge for her British Airways flight to Chicago (where she's set to appear on the Oprah show) when she began dancing and "belting out songs into a mop head."
An eyewitness told the Sun there was "chaos" in the lounge.
"Susan was very restless and agitated from the minute she walked in and immediately started making a scene. She was singing and dancing around, shouting obscenities at full volume."
The Sun says that BA staff "tried to calm her down only for SuBo to flee the Terminal 5 lounge, yelling: 'I've escaped, I've escaped!'"
Given the types who normally travel in first class they probably expected her to mop the floor instead of singing.
I'm not sure if this constitutes a so-called breakdown. What do you think?