Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bristol wants Sarah Palin to run for president in 2012 – VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 09:39 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Bristol Palin has revealed she is encouraging her mother to run for president in the upcoming race on Good Morning America.
The “Dancing with the Stars” contestant said her mother should absolutely run for president despite the media circus that ensued during the 2008 race.
In response to whether or not her mother should run she said: “Absolutely. I think she's awesome," Palin, 20, said. "I think she's smart. I think she would be awesome for our country."
Speaking about her mother’s experience in the last presidential campaign of 2008, she said her family had been "thrown under the campaign bus" by Sen. John McCain of Arizona.
"I think they could have stuck up for our family more," she said adding “"Because they never really did.”
Bristol Palin admits she had 'corrective jaw surgery'
Melissa Farman cast to play Bristol Palin in HBO movie 'Game Change'
Jennifer Grey wins out over Bristol Palin in 'Dancing with the Stars' finale