Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bristol Palin admits she had ‘corrective jaw surgery’
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 06:02 PM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The face of US abstinence Bristol Palin has admitted that she had 'corrective jaw surgery that was necessary for medical reasons.
The 20-year-old daughter of the former Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, had been ribbed about her weight while competing on "Dancing with the Stars". This month she started the gossip chins wagging when she showed up the White House Correspondents Association dinner with a distinctly more angular jaw.
She told US magazine "It's not plastic surgery, I had corrective jaw surgery," said Palin, the eldest daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons ... so my jaw and teeth could properly realign ... I don't obsess over my face."
However she did admit that she's delighted with how the surgery has changed the way she looks.
She said "I am absolutely thrilled with the results…I look older, more mature, and don't have as much of a chubby little baby face."
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...