Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bristol Palin admits she had ‘corrective jaw surgery’
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 06:02 PM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The face of US abstinence Bristol Palin has admitted that she had 'corrective jaw surgery that was necessary for medical reasons.
The 20-year-old daughter of the former Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, had been ribbed about her weight while competing on "Dancing with the Stars". This month she started the gossip chins wagging when she showed up the White House Correspondents Association dinner with a distinctly more angular jaw.
She told US magazine "It's not plastic surgery, I had corrective jaw surgery," said Palin, the eldest daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons ... so my jaw and teeth could properly realign ... I don't obsess over my face."
However she did admit that she's delighted with how the surgery has changed the way she looks.
She said "I am absolutely thrilled with the results…I look older, more mature, and don't have as much of a chubby little baby face."