Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Bridesmaid's' Rose Byrne isn't interested in marriage
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 'Bridesmaids' actress is currently single but insists she doesn't feel she is missing out by not settling down or having children yet.
She said: "Marriage doesn't interest me.
"I have two nephews so I get to see how fundamentally a baby changes everything. So for now, the nephews will do, thank you."
The 31-year-old beauty admitted she hates the attention she receives from men but isn't afraid to speak up and ask them to leave her alone.
She recalled: "I went to a concert in LA recently, to see The National.
"And this guy tried to hit on me, right there, as the band were playing, during a ballad.
"I told him firmly to take his hands off me and step away. I guess he thought I was some Australian exchange student."
Rose recently admitted she often rows with her "sensitive" male friends and can understand the theme of 'Bridesmaids,' which explores the impact of a wedding on a group of pals.
She said: "I think friendships are like that, man or woman. I’ve had friends that go away, you kind of drift. My most sensitive friend is a male friend. If I can’t come to his place, he’ll hang up on me and I’ll be be like, ‘oh my God, are you kidding me right now?’ Guys are more sensitive."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...