Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Bridesmaids" actor Chris O’Dowd’s wedding was a “three day love fest”
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 09:41 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Dawn Porter and Chris O'Dowd dress to impress|
on their wedding weekend
The ‘Bridesmaids’ actor tied the knot with TV presenter Dawn Porter over the weekend and the happy couple continued the celebrations across three days with their families and friends.
Dawn wrote on twitter: “Twas a 3 day love fest. Sure, I have an amazing husband, but I also have the most smashing pals imaginable. It continues… #singsong (sic).”
The down to earth couple, who jokingly called themselves Chris and Dawn O’Porter, also posed in matching onesies at the celebrations.
While Dawn is loving married life, the newlyweds haven’t yet jetted off on honeymoon and are instead opening their presents and watching ‘The X Factor’ at their home in London.
Dawn tweeted: “May the come down begin… *snorts nurofen*. Oooooo, just remembered I have a room full of presents. *Forgets headache*. I like being a wife.
“Day in bed with Kettle Chips. Married life is bloody amazing. This is how it will always be, right?
“About to catch up on X Factor. Sure, this weekend was special and all that but my GOD I am excited about this! #timetofacethemusic (sic).”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...