Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Bridesmaids" actor Chris O'Dowd is not comfortable with being called a heartthrob
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:02 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
He said: "I'm far less appealing in real life. I really don't know what to say about it.
"Look, I've never been lavished with female attention. My mother used to say, 'You just haven't grown into your face yet.'
"When I hit 60 I'm going to be a real stunner!"
However, in order to turn away the advances of women, he is playing a "d**k head" in his next three films.
He told Time Out magazine: "I'm a bit of a d**k head in my next three or four films. That's how uncomfortable I feel with female attention. I'm basing my career on stopping it."