Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Bridesmaids" actor Chris O'Dowd is not comfortable with being called a heartthrob
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:02 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He said: "I'm far less appealing in real life. I really don't know what to say about it.
"Look, I've never been lavished with female attention. My mother used to say, 'You just haven't grown into your face yet.'
"When I hit 60 I'm going to be a real stunner!"
However, in order to turn away the advances of women, he is playing a "d**k head" in his next three films.
He told Time Out magazine: "I'm a bit of a d**k head in my next three or four films. That's how uncomfortable I feel with female attention. I'm basing my career on stopping it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...