Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Bridesmaids" actor Chris O'Dowd is not comfortable with being called a heartthrob
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:02 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
He said: "I'm far less appealing in real life. I really don't know what to say about it.
"Look, I've never been lavished with female attention. My mother used to say, 'You just haven't grown into your face yet.'
"When I hit 60 I'm going to be a real stunner!"
However, in order to turn away the advances of women, he is playing a "d**k head" in his next three films.
He told Time Out magazine: "I'm a bit of a d**k head in my next three or four films. That's how uncomfortable I feel with female attention. I'm basing my career on stopping it."