Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Bridemaid's' star Rose Byrne isn't driven enough to be a lawyer
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 01:22 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
The actress plays attorney Ellen in TV series 'Damages' but says she could never be a legal eagle in real life as she doesn't have the right personality.
She said: "I'm fascinated by lawyers. My late uncle was a QC, an incredibly successful barrister in Australia. The hours that peopled like Ellen and my uncle work are incredible. It takes a certain type of personality to do that.
"Lawyers are incredibly driven and you need some kind of extra engine that keeps you going. I don't have that."
'Damages' will end after this series and Rose admits it's a "bittersweet" situation because although she's sad to see it go, she knows it's the right decision.
The 32-year-old beauty told the Metro newspaper: "It's bittersweet. The writers worked until they were black and blue to get the show to where they want it and they need a break. It's a good time to leave - on a high - rather than dragging it out."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...