Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Brian Austin Green wants wife Megan Fox taken out of the lawsuit in which he is accused of assaulting a photographer
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox|
Shaw claims Brian hit him in the face and tackled him to the ground as he took pictures of the couple after Megan said to her husband: "Are you going to let him get away with that?"
However, Brian - who is also accused of throwing Shaw's iPhone into the ocean - and his lawyer claim just because Megan yelled something it does not mean she committed conspiracy and want her removed from the lawsuit.
The papers also claim Shaw is "physically imposing and notoriously reputed to be a hyper aggressive and physically combative paparazzo".
The couple - who are expecting their first child together - "categorically" deny the allegations saying Brian was merely defending himself from Shaw.
Although the alleged incident happened in December 2010, the lawsuit wasn't filed until 15 months later and the couple's lawyers claim the statue of limitation is up.
A hearing on the matter is set for August 9.