Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Brian Austin Green wants wife Megan Fox taken out of the lawsuit in which he is accused of assaulting a photographer
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox|
Shaw claims Brian hit him in the face and tackled him to the ground as he took pictures of the couple after Megan said to her husband: "Are you going to let him get away with that?"
However, Brian - who is also accused of throwing Shaw's iPhone into the ocean - and his lawyer claim just because Megan yelled something it does not mean she committed conspiracy and want her removed from the lawsuit.
The papers also claim Shaw is "physically imposing and notoriously reputed to be a hyper aggressive and physically combative paparazzo".
The couple - who are expecting their first child together - "categorically" deny the allegations saying Brian was merely defending himself from Shaw.
Although the alleged incident happened in December 2010, the lawsuit wasn't filed until 15 months later and the couple's lawyers claim the statue of limitation is up.
A hearing on the matter is set for August 9.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...