Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper’s romance with Zoe Saldana is back on
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper|
The on-off couple met up again later yesterday for a cosy cinema date at the Arclight Dome Theatre on Sunset Boulevard, where they watched the controversial new Scientology-inspired movie ‘The Master’.
The former co-stars – whose relationship seemed awkward at the premier of ‘The Words’ earlier in September - appear to have rekindled their casual romance after breaking up in March.
A source close to the ‘Avatar’ actress said at the time: “They’re definitely not together. She and Bradley weren’t super-serious at all.”
While Zoe’s love life appears to be going well, the actress has had a tough time recently after the Hollywood Reporter revealed she has been cast as Nina Simone in the upcoming biopic ‘Nina’.
Some critics began an online petition at Change.org calling for the movie’s director Cynthia Mort to hire another actress “who actually looks like Nina Simone”, claiming Zoe’s skin tone does not match Simone’s dark complexion.
Blogger Tiffani Jones wrote on her blog Coffee Rhetoric: “Hollywood and the media have a tendency to whitewash and lightwash a lot of stories, particularly when black actresses are concerned.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...