Bradley Cooper's mother is urging him not to reconcile with Zoe Saldana
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana|
The 'Silver Linings Playbook' hunk ended his on/off relationship with the 'Star Trek' beauty for the second time in December and although Zoe is desperate to win him back, Bradley's mother Gloria doesn't think it is a good idea.
A source told RadarOnline: “Gloria tried to get to know Zoe when they rekindled their romance, but she still didn’t think she was a good fit for him.
“So, when Zoe and Bradley started talking to one another again, she told Bradley that their relationship failed twice already, what’s the point of going through all of that again?
“Like all moms, Gloria is very protective of her son, and gets to know his girlfriends’ well. She approved of his ex Renee Zellweger and they are still friends to this day.
“But she just didn’t click with Zoe, found her a little difficult to get to know and it seemed like Zoe was perhaps a little intimidated by her.
“You do have to wonder if Bradley will ever find a girl that is perfect for him and his mom!”
The couple originally dated for three months after shooting 'The Words' together, broke up in March 2011, got back together in September before splitting again in December.See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...