Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper was "nervous" about appearing in "The Silver Linings Playbook"
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 09:15 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He said: "I was nervous to work with David because I knew he was going to be so demanding - I've seen all his movies and there's really not one bad performance.
"But it was an incredible experience and he's become a dear friend."
Bradley is particularly enjoying his career at the moment because he is doing his best to challenge himself professionally.
He told Total Film: "Lately I've been doing things that really scare me. I've taken on projects that are compelling and challenging."
One such challenge was on 'The Words' - in which he plays a struggling writer who obtains overnight success after stealing another author's work - which was directed by his old friends Brian Klugman and Lee Sternthal and also stars Jeremy Irons, Dennis Quaid, Ben Barnes and Zoe Saldana.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...