Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper used to be jealous of Leonardo DiCaprio
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 08:34 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Cooper at the 2012 Vanity Fair|
Bradley confessed: "I worked as a doorman all through grad school. I remember taking Leonardo DiCaprio up to his room, and I was in the elevator with him and, like, seven of his friends. It was around the time of 'Titanic'.
"And I remember this guy who looked like a kid, even though we were about the same age, he looked like a little boy. I remember thinking how I was three feet away from this guy, and we were worlds apart."
Despite achieving worldwide success thanks to 'The Hangover', the actor can't believe he has so many famous faces on speed dial and is still in awe of his co-star Robert De Niro, who is so cool he finds himself copying his mannerisms.
Bradley added to ShortList magazine: "To this day, I can't believe [I'm friends with him]. He's infectious. You know when you're with some of your friends and you just start to act like them?
"That's what he's like. When you're with him, you find yourself just starting to adopt some of those mannerisms through osmosis. I draw the lime at going to get a Mohawk, though."