Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper used to be jealous of Leonardo DiCaprio
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 08:34 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Cooper at the 2012 Vanity Fair|
Bradley confessed: "I worked as a doorman all through grad school. I remember taking Leonardo DiCaprio up to his room, and I was in the elevator with him and, like, seven of his friends. It was around the time of 'Titanic'.
"And I remember this guy who looked like a kid, even though we were about the same age, he looked like a little boy. I remember thinking how I was three feet away from this guy, and we were worlds apart."
Despite achieving worldwide success thanks to 'The Hangover', the actor can't believe he has so many famous faces on speed dial and is still in awe of his co-star Robert De Niro, who is so cool he finds himself copying his mannerisms.
Bradley added to ShortList magazine: "To this day, I can't believe [I'm friends with him]. He's infectious. You know when you're with some of your friends and you just start to act like them?
"That's what he's like. When you're with him, you find yourself just starting to adopt some of those mannerisms through osmosis. I draw the lime at going to get a Mohawk, though."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...