Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper thinks being crowned Sexiest Man Alive is 'awful'
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 at 09:29 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Bradley joked: “It's the worst. Oh, it's just so awful. I’m finally at an age - I'm 36 years old - where I really don't care about anything like that anymore, which is wonderful thing, and then it happened. And then I started to realize just how not sexy I am.
“I have a lot of moments where I’m walking out and I’ll open up the door and think to myself, ‘I could do that a lot sexier’.”
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
Congressman Peter King slams fellow Republican Newt Gingrich
Christmas outrage in Killarney as six deer are decapitated
However, the 36-year-old heartthrob – who previously dated actress Renee Zellweger - explained in his opinion the accolade should have been handed to ‘The Notebook’ hunk Ryan Gosling.
Speaking on UK TV series ‘The Graham Norton Show’, Bradley added: “He literally looks like he's in a photo shoot, like he just came off the runway.
"I literally look like the neighbor who never comes really out of his house."