Bradley Cooper sets the record straight on Jennifer Aniston fling
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Bradley Cooper, who will star in this summer’s “The A-Team”, has denied that there was any romantic connection between Jennifer Aniston and him last year.
He said “I'm reading about me taking Jennifer Aniston to my Bel Air mansion and having a candlelit dinner, and I was like, 'That's crazy. Never happened'.”
Cooper met Aniston on the set of “He’s Just Not That Into” and they have remained friends ever since.
In fact they joked about the huge speculation going on about their relationship last summer.
Joking he said told Aniston “Hey, we should hang out - the other dates that we never had went so well.”
All joking aside, when he was questioned about his current girlfriend Renée Zellweger he couldn’t even bring himself to comment. “I just can't,” he said.