Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper says the third 'Hangover' movie will be perfect closure for the series
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
The actor is once again reprising his role as Phil Wenneck in the comedy franchise and while he can't give too much away about the storyline, he thinks it will be a good ending.
He said: "We're in Los Angeles, and Vegas, and Tijuana. This film is a perfect closure to the series. But I'm sorry, that's all I can say."
Bradley can currently be seen playing bipolar sufferer Pat Solitano in new movie 'Silver Linings Playbook' and he says he wanted to make sure he portrayed him in a realistic way.
He said: "Well, if you're diagnosed as having bipolar disorder, it's not like there's a sheet saying, 'This is what it is.' David O'Russell (the director) says that mental illness is much like snowflakes - no two are the same. I watched a lot of footage to learn about people who have suffered mentally, but ultimately we just created a character based on his made up history. Pat lives in a bit of a delusion in order to cope with his life. He doesn't have a filter."