Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper says the third 'Hangover' movie will be perfect closure for the series
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The actor is once again reprising his role as Phil Wenneck in the comedy franchise and while he can't give too much away about the storyline, he thinks it will be a good ending.
He said: "We're in Los Angeles, and Vegas, and Tijuana. This film is a perfect closure to the series. But I'm sorry, that's all I can say."
Bradley can currently be seen playing bipolar sufferer Pat Solitano in new movie 'Silver Linings Playbook' and he says he wanted to make sure he portrayed him in a realistic way.
He said: "Well, if you're diagnosed as having bipolar disorder, it's not like there's a sheet saying, 'This is what it is.' David O'Russell (the director) says that mental illness is much like snowflakes - no two are the same. I watched a lot of footage to learn about people who have suffered mentally, but ultimately we just created a character based on his made up history. Pat lives in a bit of a delusion in order to cope with his life. He doesn't have a filter."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...