Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper says the key to a good relationship is being "loving"
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Bradley Cooper in "Silver Linings Playbook"|
He told Glamour magazine: "I try to be loving. I think that's the key. I try to be as honest as I can. And caring, I try to be caring."
Bradley also revealed he still looks himself up on the internet.
The Hollywood heartthrob insists a thorough look on what information there is about him on Google helps keep him "grounded".
He said: "This is a business that humbles you daily, just hop on the internet and you can get humbled in two seconds.
"I've gone online. If anything, you have to stay grounded by not believing all the negativity.
"But I don't look at reviews of my work. Once you give over to what reviewers think, that's tricky. It's so subjective. You have to stay true to the movie you wanted to make - you'll never please everybody."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...