Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper says the key to a good relationship is being "loving"
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Bradley Cooper in "Silver Linings Playbook"|
He told Glamour magazine: "I try to be loving. I think that's the key. I try to be as honest as I can. And caring, I try to be caring."
Bradley also revealed he still looks himself up on the internet.
The Hollywood heartthrob insists a thorough look on what information there is about him on Google helps keep him "grounded".
He said: "This is a business that humbles you daily, just hop on the internet and you can get humbled in two seconds.
"I've gone online. If anything, you have to stay grounded by not believing all the negativity.
"But I don't look at reviews of my work. Once you give over to what reviewers think, that's tricky. It's so subjective. You have to stay true to the movie you wanted to make - you'll never please everybody."