Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper says the key to a good relationship is being "loving"
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Bradley Cooper in "Silver Linings Playbook"|
He told Glamour magazine: "I try to be loving. I think that's the key. I try to be as honest as I can. And caring, I try to be caring."
Bradley also revealed he still looks himself up on the internet.
The Hollywood heartthrob insists a thorough look on what information there is about him on Google helps keep him "grounded".
He said: "This is a business that humbles you daily, just hop on the internet and you can get humbled in two seconds.
"I've gone online. If anything, you have to stay grounded by not believing all the negativity.
"But I don't look at reviews of my work. Once you give over to what reviewers think, that's tricky. It's so subjective. You have to stay true to the movie you wanted to make - you'll never please everybody."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...