Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper says the key to a good relationship is being "loving"
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Bradley Cooper in "Silver Linings Playbook"|
He told Glamour magazine: "I try to be loving. I think that's the key. I try to be as honest as I can. And caring, I try to be caring."
Bradley also revealed he still looks himself up on the internet.
The Hollywood heartthrob insists a thorough look on what information there is about him on Google helps keep him "grounded".
He said: "This is a business that humbles you daily, just hop on the internet and you can get humbled in two seconds.
"I've gone online. If anything, you have to stay grounded by not believing all the negativity.
"But I don't look at reviews of my work. Once you give over to what reviewers think, that's tricky. It's so subjective. You have to stay true to the movie you wanted to make - you'll never please everybody."