Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper says kissing Sarah Jessica Parker was a "nightmare"
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 08:24 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Sarah Jessica Parker and Bradley Cooper|
Bradley said: "I did 'Sex and the City' and I was very nervous because I was driving a stick shift, a standard Porsche, and I thought I was going to bang Sarah Jessica Parker's head against the dashboard. That was all I was thinking about.
"And then right before we shot the scene, this guy came up and I think he said, 'SJP does no tongue. No tongue, man'. And I was like, 'Who's SJP?' So she kisses me, then straddles me in the front of the car and all I kept thinking about was keeping my tongue as far back in my mouth as possible. It was nightmare. But she wasn't - she was great."
The 37-year-old has earned awards buzz for his latest role in 'Silver Linings Playbook' alongside Jennifer Lawrence, 22, but remains grounded about his success.
He told the Metro newspaper: "I learned early on in this business that everything is hyped and if you listen to that buzz, you're going to have a very sad life."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...