Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper says kissing Sarah Jessica Parker was a "nightmare"
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 08:24 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Sarah Jessica Parker and Bradley Cooper|
Bradley said: "I did 'Sex and the City' and I was very nervous because I was driving a stick shift, a standard Porsche, and I thought I was going to bang Sarah Jessica Parker's head against the dashboard. That was all I was thinking about.
"And then right before we shot the scene, this guy came up and I think he said, 'SJP does no tongue. No tongue, man'. And I was like, 'Who's SJP?' So she kisses me, then straddles me in the front of the car and all I kept thinking about was keeping my tongue as far back in my mouth as possible. It was nightmare. But she wasn't - she was great."
The 37-year-old has earned awards buzz for his latest role in 'Silver Linings Playbook' alongside Jennifer Lawrence, 22, but remains grounded about his success.
He told the Metro newspaper: "I learned early on in this business that everything is hyped and if you listen to that buzz, you're going to have a very sad life."