Bradley Cooper says being crowned Sexiest Man Alive is a 'bit of a joke'
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The 'Hangover' star was recently awarded the annual title by People magazine and although he was honored to win he tries not to take it too seriously and hopes it won't detract from his work.
He told Yahoo! omg!: "It's been a weird couple of weeks, I did originally laugh and then I just started crying.
"I'm glad it doesn't detract from my work, I hope it doesn't! It would be unfortunate it if did because I'm not really that guy at all.
"I guess it's a bit of a joke, I hope that it won't change things."
Bradley has previously revealed he was shocked with his win because he sometimes thinks he can look "horrifying."
He explained: "I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this [title]. I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."
U2’s Bono told Ellen DeGeneres on World AIDs day his own voice annoys him - SEE VIDEO
'Shame’s' Michael Fassbender to take over Christian Bale’s ‘Noah’ role
Sneak Peek: Daniel Day- Lewis as Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg tipped biopic