Bradley Cooper says being crowned Sexiest Man Alive is a 'bit of a joke'
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'Hangover' star was recently awarded the annual title by People magazine and although he was honored to win he tries not to take it too seriously and hopes it won't detract from his work.
He told Yahoo! omg!: "It's been a weird couple of weeks, I did originally laugh and then I just started crying.
"I'm glad it doesn't detract from my work, I hope it doesn't! It would be unfortunate it if did because I'm not really that guy at all.
"I guess it's a bit of a joke, I hope that it won't change things."
Bradley has previously revealed he was shocked with his win because he sometimes thinks he can look "horrifying."
He explained: "I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this [title]. I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."
U2’s Bono told Ellen DeGeneres on World AIDs day his own voice annoys him - SEE VIDEO
'Shame’s' Michael Fassbender to take over Christian Bale’s ‘Noah’ role
Sneak Peek: Daniel Day- Lewis as Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg tipped biopic
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...