Bradley Cooper says being crowned Sexiest Man Alive is a 'bit of a joke'
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The 'Hangover' star was recently awarded the annual title by People magazine and although he was honored to win he tries not to take it too seriously and hopes it won't detract from his work.
He told Yahoo! omg!: "It's been a weird couple of weeks, I did originally laugh and then I just started crying.
"I'm glad it doesn't detract from my work, I hope it doesn't! It would be unfortunate it if did because I'm not really that guy at all.
"I guess it's a bit of a joke, I hope that it won't change things."
Bradley has previously revealed he was shocked with his win because he sometimes thinks he can look "horrifying."
He explained: "I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this [title]. I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."
U2’s Bono told Ellen DeGeneres on World AIDs day his own voice annoys him - SEE VIDEO
'Shame’s' Michael Fassbender to take over Christian Bale’s ‘Noah’ role
Sneak Peek: Daniel Day- Lewis as Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg tipped biopic