Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 38-year-old actor – who plays Phil Wenneck in the movie series - will miss working with co-stars Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha and Ed Helms and director Todd Phillips but says he is happy they were able to complete the trilogy.
Speaking at the European premiere for 'The Hangover Part III' at the Empire Cinema in London's Leicester Square on Wednesday, he told BANG Showbiz: "The good thing is, we got three movies out of it. That’s the icing on the cake. It’s sad. We’re all pretty grateful. The third one, we were conscious of the fact it’s rare that a comedy series gets three movies.
"I miss working with them. Hopefully they’ll be in my life for a long time. I loved Phil. I love that character.
"I feel a state of gratitude. When we made the first movie, we had no idea that there’d be another two, so this is all kind of a bonus. "
The film sees the Wolfpack gang - comprised of Bradley, Zach, Justin and Ed - head back to Vegas to settle one final debt and 'The Hangover' and 'The Hangover Part III' co-star Heather Graham revealed she was thrilled to become an “honorary Wolfpack member”.
She said: "It’s really fun to be around so many talented, cute men. They’re so funny. I loved it. I was told I was an honorary Wolfpack member, so I felt very happy about that."
Zach, Justin, Ed, director Todd and co-star Ken Jeong all walked the red carpet alongside The Saturdays, Lawson, Amelia Lily and Hugo Taylor.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...