Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper has Sexiest Man Alive matches with Ryan Gosling
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:17 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Cooper at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards|
Bradley laughed: "It was treacherous. We had Sexiest Man Alive matches every lunchtime. Who walked most sexily, who are lunch most sexily, who opened doors most sexily. He won every time. Just kidding. He's a really good guy."
The modest actor is embarrassed at the amount of times he gets quizzed about the title - which has now been stolen by 'Magic Mike' actor Channing Tatum - and he hopes it won't follow him around forever.
Bradley told more! magazine: "Every time somebody mentions it to me, I record them and play the conversation back when I get up in the morning just to remind myself. No, I don't really think about it much because it's nothing to do with me, it's just a thing that was here one minute, gone the next and it's not like I walk down the street and people yell at me, 'Here comes the Sexiest Man Alive!' "
Christina Aguilera loves hiking with her boyfriend.
The 'Voice' mentor loves spending time with Matthew Rutler but admitted the footwear for hiking is not her usual choice. She said: "My boyfriend and I started hiking. He got me in a pair of sneakers - no heels, no red soles. So out of character for me."
Christina also revealed her son Max, four, - from her marriage to Jordan Bratman - doesn't mind when paparazzi follow them. She explained: "Paparazzi followed me at my son's soccer game the other day. I was complaining but he said 'Don't worry Mama. They're not taking pictures of you, they're taking pictures of me."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...