Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper has a new date for the Oscars, his mother Gloria
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:20 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Cooper and Cooper at the Oscars|
The 38-year-old actor told E! News his mother claimed his plus-one ticket for the Academy Awards on February 24 long before he was even nominated in this year's Best Actor category.
He said: "Oh yeah, that was done. One night, when I started the profession, [my mom said], 'If you ever [get nominated], I am the date. She was freaking out."
The newly single star recently revealed that his parents are his inspiration and he hopes to have a traditional family home like theirs.
He said: "I would say I am a romantic, for sure. I think most guys are deep down. I look at my parents, who have been married happily since 1963, and my grandparents are the same. What guy wouldn't want that?
"I think the thought of a traditional family home is awesome. Traditional roles are becoming a thing of the past, but I think there is something still really charming about them."
Bradley had originally planned to ring in 2013 with the stunning 'Avator' actress but following their sudden breakup after more than a year of dating he opted to spend some quality time with his family in Philadelphia instead. See more: Irish News Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...