Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper 'fell in love' with a monkey on the set of 'The Hangover Part II'
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2011 at 09:45 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
He told Shortlist magazine: "She bullied everybody – she owned the set – but she had ways of making you fall in love with her. She could do what she wanted. Make no mistake about it, when Crystal showed up on set, it was Crystal's set."
Bradley, 36, was so impressed with the monkey’s acting abilities he thinks she may overshadow his own performance in the film.
He said: "She played a guy. She played a male monkey … a drug dealing monkey, which may steal the whole movie."
The screen hunk also joked he has stayed in touch with Crystal via text since shooting wrapped and would like to think that he was her best friend on set.
When asked which cast member was her favourite, he replied: "I'd like to say I was, but I could be delusional there. In my mind we had a real connection.
He added: "It's been a couple of days. We text each other. She's one hell of a texter."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...