Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper 'fell in love' with a monkey on the set of 'The Hangover Part II'
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2011 at 09:45 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
He told Shortlist magazine: "She bullied everybody – she owned the set – but she had ways of making you fall in love with her. She could do what she wanted. Make no mistake about it, when Crystal showed up on set, it was Crystal's set."
Bradley, 36, was so impressed with the monkey’s acting abilities he thinks she may overshadow his own performance in the film.
He said: "She played a guy. She played a male monkey … a drug dealing monkey, which may steal the whole movie."
The screen hunk also joked he has stayed in touch with Crystal via text since shooting wrapped and would like to think that he was her best friend on set.
When asked which cast member was her favourite, he replied: "I'd like to say I was, but I could be delusional there. In my mind we had a real connection.
He added: "It's been a couple of days. We text each other. She's one hell of a texter."