Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper celebrated his birthday in style despite his recent split from Zoe Saldana
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 at 08:24 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Movie poster for Silver Linings Playbook|
The actor told the New York Post's Page Six that he was especially touched on hearing what the film's director David O. Russell had to say about him.
He said: "Hearing his speech was the ultimate birthday present, I have to say."
The heartthrob's extra special celebration followed a low key New Year's Eve for the actor after his split from his former 'The Words' co-star Zoe after a year of casually dating.
He had originally planned to spend Christmas and ring in 2013 with the stunning 'Avator' actress but following their sudden breakup, he reportedly spend some quality time with his family in Philadelphia, where he was spotted watching the Mummer's Day parade last Wednesday.
An eyewitness said: "He looked like he was having a great time! He really looked like he was enjoying himself."
Meanwhile, his 34-year-old ex-girlfriend spent the holiday with friends in Miami.