Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper celebrated his birthday in style despite his recent split from Zoe Saldana
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 at 08:24 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Movie poster for Silver Linings Playbook|
The actor told the New York Post's Page Six that he was especially touched on hearing what the film's director David O. Russell had to say about him.
He said: "Hearing his speech was the ultimate birthday present, I have to say."
The heartthrob's extra special celebration followed a low key New Year's Eve for the actor after his split from his former 'The Words' co-star Zoe after a year of casually dating.
He had originally planned to spend Christmas and ring in 2013 with the stunning 'Avator' actress but following their sudden breakup, he reportedly spend some quality time with his family in Philadelphia, where he was spotted watching the Mummer's Day parade last Wednesday.
An eyewitness said: "He looked like he was having a great time! He really looked like he was enjoying himself."
Meanwhile, his 34-year-old ex-girlfriend spent the holiday with friends in Miami.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...