Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper believes it is 'easier' to date a celebrity
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 'Hangover 2' actor – who has been romantically linked to Olivia Wilde and Jennifer Lope since splitting from Renee Zellweger earlier this year – thinks chemistry and connection are key factors in starting a relationship but believes romancing another person in the public eye can be more trouble-free as they understand life in the spotlight.
He told heat magazine: "Connection and chemistry are amazing things and if the other person is used to being in the media, it makes things easier."
Even though he is linked to so many famous and beautiful ladies, Bradley recently claimed he is too busy with his career to find the time to date anyone.
The 36-year-old star said: "I'm filming 'The Place Beyond The Pines' at the moment with Ryan Gosling in New York, so that's taking up a lot of my time.
"It's really exciting, but it doesn't leave much time for a relationship."
'Hangover 2' star Bradley Cooper is too busy for love
Jennifer Lopez went for a dinner date with Bradley Cooper
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...