Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana forced to reunite at the Hollywood premiere of "The Words"
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 at 10:21 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana|
They got together after 'Star Trek' beauty Zoe broke up with her partner of 11 years Keith Britton in November last year.
By March the romance was over, although friends say they were never serious about each other.
A source said: "They're definitely not together. She and Bradley weren't super serious at all."
The pair are not the only stars to have to reunite on the red carpet after splitting - it is thought Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be seen together to promote the last film in the 'Twilight' franchise, despite her cheating on him with 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders.
MTV Video Music Awards host Kevin Hart said: "From what I understand they're both still gonna be here. I'm not really up to speed on the whole soap opera that's been going on between them. I know they've got a movie to promote. Twilight's coming out so it makes sense for them to show up at the VMAs if you ask me.
[Although] I don't really care."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...