Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Brad Pitt is the only person to have successfully pranked George Clooney
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Brad Pitt and George Clooney|
Matt Damon explained: “I’ve never gotten George. The thing is, George is a pro. He’s very tough to get. He’s got all of them down, he’s very, very funny.
“The best one I saw on George was on ‘Ocean’s Twelve’ when Brad had a fake memo translated and given to the Italian crew. It was this whole thing saying, ‘Please do not look Mr. Clooney in the eye, only refer to him as Mr. Ocean or Danny.’
“It was so the opposite of George that he was mortified when he found out, he was not happy about it. So that was the one time I saw someone get him.”
Matt refuses to take himself seriously and doesn’t mind if his friends poke fun if he appears in a flop movie.
He added in an interview with Shortlist magazine: "Even the movies that don’t work you still work really hard on, so it’s disappointing at first.
“But once you get past the disappointment of all that hard work not really going to a productive place, then you can mercilessly make fun of each other.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...