Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Brad Pitt fascinated by Paddy Doherty of ‘My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding’
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Paddy Doherty, an Irish Traveller who rose to fame following the debut of the television hit series ‘My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding,’ was shocked to learn that he has a diehard fan in Hollywood A-Lister Brad Pitt.
RTE reports that Doherty, while speaking to The Sun, said that word has gotten back to him that Pitt is “fascinated” by Doherty and his lifestyle.
"It's crazy isn't it?” said Doherty. “I met Jamie Oliver and he's a good mate of Brad Pitt's. He told me, 'Brad is fascinated with you, he's always asking me about you'."
“Jamie said he had recorded ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’ and ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ for Brad and sent them to him in America.”
"I couldn't believe it - Brad Pitt wanting to know about me. I'm going to send him a copy of my book. He might want to play me in a film."
Here's Paddy on RTE's "Late Late Show":
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...