Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie helped Jonah Hill celebrate his birthday
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt|
A source told USmagazine.com: "They danced a little bit. Angelina had a glass of wine in her hand," and added the pair stayed for two hours.
Jonah has previously spoken of his admiration for Brad, revealing the star let him stay at his New Orleans home while he filmed '21 Jump Street' although it did upset some of Brad's fans.
He said: "Brad [Pitt] is the coolest guy. It sucks because he's so handsome. You don't wanna like him so much!
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
IrishCentral's top ten Irish mob movies - SEE VIDEOS
Demi Moore and Adam Brody set to join porn-star biopic ‘Lovelace’
"I was shooting '21 Jump Street' in New Orleans, and he let me live in his house. He said, 'Go live there!' I said, 'I'm there for three-and-a-half, four months' and he said, 'That's cool. Live at my house.' Like, he's the nicest guy.
"Every day I'd get picked up in a black SUV and dropped off. But people in New Orleans know it's Brad Pitt's house. It's literally on the tour. So, I would go home every day from work and there'd be a tour outside and they'd be freaking out, and then I'd get out of the car, and you could hear a collective audible sigh of annoyance when it wasn't Brad Pitt!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...