Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did not get married this weekend in France
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 at 09:37 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie|
RTE reports that rumors were flying that the couple might be saying ‘I Do’ in France this weekend. However, town officials said otherwise.
Patrick Mareschi, deputy culture secretary at the village of Correns in France said to Retuters that''We don't know anything about it. Under French law couples have to get married at the town hall.”
''Unlike with a religious wedding, there's no way a couple can hold a civil ceremony at their own home.''
Jolie and Pitt announced their engagement in April of this year, reportedly after their brood of children asked them to. The couple first met while filming ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ in 2005.
Photo agency X17 also discounted the rumors after sending some staffers down to snoop around.
In a message on their website, X17 said ''We sent an X17 photographer all the way down to the south of France - it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere - to check out Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's chateau Miraval to see just what's going on and ... drumroll, please . . . there's NOTHING going on!''
Hmm, makes you wonder if perhaps the couple pulled the wool over, well, the whole world’s eyes and got married somewhere else?
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...