Bono’s Rosary, Larry Mullen's Bible for sale in U2 auction
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Bono's Rosary and Larry Mullen's Bible are two of the more intriguing items up for sale in an online auction at the Gottahaverockandroll Web site.
The 16-item collection includes a pair of used shoes, backstage passes and candid photos of the band.
The items are expected to make about $63,000 for the seller, one Lola Cashman, who was sued by the band for selling U2 memorabilia.
The case, which was dubbed Stetsongate, pitted Cashman against the megastars over the sale of items which she collected while working for U2 from 1987 on.
She lost an appeal against the decision that the items were not hers to sell.
She is now auctioning off items that were personally inscribed to her.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...